General terms and conditions
1. Definitions. 1.1. In these general terms and conditions the following terms are used in the following sense, unless expressly stated otherwise or unless the context indicates otherwise:
A - texttasy.com: the company trading under the name Dreamcurve B.V., having its office in Eindhoven, registered with the Chamber of Commerce under Chamber of Commerce number 81942869;
B - user: the natural person who uses the website;
C - agreement: the agreement that is established via the website between the user and texttasy.com;
D - service: the service that the user can make use of via the website;
E - website: the website texttasy.com on which the user can send a text message against payment;
2. General2.1. These general terms and conditions apply to the use of the website and any agreement between texttasy.com and the user to which texttasy.com has declared these general terms applicable.
2.2. Any deviations from these general conditions are only valid if expressly agreed in writing or by e-mail.
3. Contact details. 3.1. Contact can be made at any time via the contact form. texttasy.com strives to respond within 48 hours. If desired, an appointment can be made at the office: Torenallee 45, 5617 BA in Eindhoven.
4. Use of the service4.1 The contract is concluded by the use of the service by the user. 4.2 If the user is under 18 years of age, the user must have permission from his parents or guardian to use the service.
4.3 The user composes his own SMS text. The user enters a phone number as recipient and a sender. On the next step the user can check the entered data, and choose a payment method.
4.4 After the payment for the SMS is completed, the SMS is sent to the recipient and the user enters a page where the delivery status of the SMS can be followed.
4.5 The recipient cannot reply to the SMS message if no phone number is entered.
4.6 Anonymous-sms-sen.nl can not guarantee that an SMS message arrives. Text messages may not arrive due to causes beyond its control. If the user can prove that a text message has not arrived, the user will be compensated to a reasonable extent, with a maximum of 50% of the amount paid.
5. Right of withdrawal5.1 The user agrees that immediately after the conclusion of the contract, the performance of the contract will begin. Therefore, the user cannot invoke the right of withdrawal.
6. Rates6.1 All rates quoted for the service are inclusive of VAT and other government levies.
6.2 texttasy.com is entitled to change its rates from time to time.
7. Obligations of the user. 7.1 The user shall not perform any acts with the use of the service that:
A - are contrary to national or international law, such as, but certainly not limited to, sending discriminatory, abusive, threatening, fishing-like or racist text messages, spam, or sending many text messages to the same person (stalking);
B - violate good morals;
C - violate the rights of third parties;
D - be (sexually) harassing or ethically irresponsible;
7.2 texttasy.com is not liable for any form of damage whatsoever arising from the use of this service. In case of abuse all data of sender and payer will be handed over to the authorities on legally valid request.nl
7.3 By giving an order to send an SMS, the user declares that there is no violation of statutory provisions and / or protected rights of third parties and he indemnifies texttasy.com for the claims in this matter of third parties and for the direct and indirect consequences, both financial and otherwise, from the sending of the SMS arising.
8. Complaints8.1 Complaints about the Website can be reported to texttasy.com via the contact form
. 8.2 Complaints will be handled by texttasy.com within 30 days. If settlement of a complaint within the period of 30 days is unexpectedly not possible, the user will be informed of the delay period.
9. Payment9.1 For use of the service, the user can pay in the following ways:
Skicka ett anonymt sms nu